Following the skin care tips would ensure a healthier internal system which would then cause the skin to be healthy and glowing. Despite the clichéd saying, “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”, there are certain traits that when combined, the result is what people, in general, refer to as beautiful. There are a number of components of beauty, among which skin takes occupies the most important position.
- Exfoliation with dry brush: This is much important but is known to very few. Exfoliation with a dry brush with soft bristles removes the dead cells from the skin and therefore helps the skin to breathe. This also helps the skin to eliminate toxins. Exfoliation with dry brush helps in circulation of blood and lymph while also having a soothing effect on the nervous system.
- Proper digestion: Skin reflects the internal health of a person. To be more specific, better the digestive function, the healthier the skin becomes. Improper digestion causes psoriasis, rosacea, and other troubling skin diseases. The foremost remedy to digestive troubles is drinking water in huge quantities. Water relieves constipation and thus helps in keeping the bowels clear which is the key to good health. Fresh fruits, green, leafy vegetables, and high fiber diets should be taken to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Active life: An advice for leading an active life is also one of the skin care tips. This is because activity and exercise is good for skin. It is bad not just for the overall health but also for the skin if a person sits throughout the day with almost no activity. Good circulation of blood is important for good skin. Good circulation of blood will ensure better oxygenation of cells, and consequently better elimination of toxins. Thus the skin would be healthier and glowing. Exercise helps in the better circulation while also aiding in digestion, and can therefore be regarded as one of the keys for healthy skin.
- Avoid excess sugar: Sugar can be held as on of the prime culprits in causing the skin to appear dull and aging causing wrinkles on it. Thus one of the important skin care tips would be to avoid the intake of excess sugar. Excess sugar goes into the blood stream destroying the protein there. It thus causes the elastic property of the skin to go weak causing the skin to become loose and appear as aging. Consequently, skin starts sagging and fine lines and wrinkles grow.
- Eating good fats: Fat is always an essential component for body. Fatty acids aid in the working of hormonal glands and also in the other important body functions. They are good for acne and eczema and other inflammatory disorders.
A healthy skin is always beautiful, whereas beautiful facial features can be ruined when the skin is dull and prone to rashes and eruptions. Instead of running after products that would enhance the external beauty, it is important to look into the root of the troubles that lie internally. There are certain skin care tips that when followed can help a woman be in beautiful skin always.